[ezcol_1third] [/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]
“YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS PARTNERS”
The Danville Area Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to assist YOU in your business success. Your Chamber is over 500 businesses strong and together we represent THE business community in Alamo, Blackhawk, Diablo & Danville. All signs are leaning towards a definite improvement in the local economy. New businesses are opening and merchants seem to overall have a positive outlook. We are excited about the growth in the economy and will continue to work with you to grow your personal business.
Everything we do, we do with you, the member, in mind. Our goal is to assist you, in revamping, retooling and restyling your business in this current economy. We know that money is tight and time is precious. With this in mind, here are some programs and projects you can look forward to in the coming months:[/ezcol_2third_end]
- Aloha Golf Tournament-Tee up a good time at the Aloha Golf Classic & Dinner – One of the Danville Area Chamber of Commerce’s most FUN events! Golf, Contests, On-course Food/Bev! Cocktails and Dinner. Come enjoy a day on the course at the beautiful and historic Blackhawk Country Club! Don’t golf? – Come for a gourmet dinner at the Clubhouse.
- Councils – we have several Councils that meet regularly – Small Business Council, Young Professionals and the Past Chair Council. It’s a chance to meet and discuss common issues.
- Better Communications – We have begun our website upgrade project and are excited to roll this out to the membership. The new website will allow our members new and more progressive ways to advertise and promote your business and message. It will have an easy and clear Membership Directory and a current and updated Event Calendar. We are really excited and can’t wait to share it with you!
- Conference Rooms – your Chamber now has 2 conference rooms for rent at a minimal charge. From 2 – 30 people – we can accommodate your group. Danville has a lot of home based businesses and we think these conference rooms would be ideal for making a sales presentation! Our large conference room has a separate entrance so it basically can be used 24/7.
- FUN while networking – we know that your time is limited so when you attend events, you want to get the best bang for your buck. Your Chamber’s events are geared to increase your ability to network with other business professionals in an informal, fun environment. Whether it is a monthly mixer, the Annual Aloha Golf Tournament or the Business Showcase and Culinary event, we strive to make it fun AND rewarding.
- Our Calendar of Events on this website is your go to place for all of our events. Please check it regularly and try and attend one of the events listed. If you are new to networking, please let me know you are coming and I will be glad to introduce you around. No one likes to go to an event where they don’t know a lot of people. At the Danville Chamber, it just takes one event and you’ll feel right at home!
- Fridays with the President– Each business is unique with its own unique needs. People join the Chamber for many different reasons. I want to know your reason so that I can help you attain your business goals. Maybe you have an issue that you need to bring to the local Council; I can direct you to the right person. Perhaps you are looking for help with marketing ideas and new ways to network and build your business. I am happy to sit down and brain storm with you. There isn’t anything that I like better than to be a part of your success! If you would like to come in and meet one-on-one or as a business group, give me a call at (925) 837-4400 or send me an email at email@example.com and let’s schedule a time to meet.
My job is to help you succeed and my primary goal is to do just that. Please give me a call at (925) 837-4400.