Year In Review
Active (Paid) Retained Members
- 60% Events / Investors
- 40% New / Member Retention
2021 pandemic relief grants from ARPA, CA pandemic relief grant funding, other government funding and W.A.C.E.
Website & Social Media Hits
New Website Hits
Active Website Users
New YouTube Videos
- 6 Large Signature Events
- 10 Monthly Mixers
- 11 New Business Ribbon-Cuttings
- 10 Educational Workshops 3 Virtual Speed Networking Mixers
- 1 Tri-Valley Job Fair
- 1 Tri-Valley Mayor’s Summit
2021 Investors Circle
4 Members inaugurated the 2021
- Stanford Health | Valley Care
- Chevron Corporation
- Heritage Bank of Commerce
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
2 New Members Committed for 2022
- In 2021, the Chamber advocated aggressively on behalf of businesses at the state, county and local levels.
- The Chamber obtained business relief grants to help local businesses with marketing, websites, photography and video.
- The Chamber enjoyed significant victories, particularly during our advocacy for expanded outdoor dining businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.